What is a NFT?
An NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with Cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptos.
Although they’ve been around since 2014, NFTs are gaining fame now because they are becoming an increasingly popular way to buy and sell digital artwork. A staggering $174 billion has been spent on NFTs since November 2017.
The Top selling NFT’s of the decade are Bored ape club yacht, Cryptopunks, Beeple (Everydays: The first 5000 days) The single Most famous art sold for staggering $69.3 Million (38525 ETH) & many more in the making.
How do i get a Invisible Punk?
- Download and install a Chrome browser plugin called MetaMask. This will allow websites (that you authorize) access to your Ethereum account.
- If you made a new account, buy some Ether. The MetaMask plugin has a button that will allow you to buy Ether from Coinbase.
- Click on Mint now button on the Invisible Punk homepage.
- You will be directed to Opensea marketplace, Connect your Metamask wallet & choose which ever punk you want to see in your collection.
What makes an NFT valuable?
In the starting era of NFTs its the uniqueness of the collection & the community revolving around it, which makes the collection valuable in the space. But as the trend continues many collection scammed people a lot. Now the valuation of the collection can be measured through the Roadmap & community.
Uniqueness of Invisible Punks: The collection is made of more than 70+ traits which gives extreme uniqueness to each & every collectible of 1000. Every collectible has its own uniqueness as a Punk.
Vision: You may check the vision of Invisible Punks here
What were the most popular NFTs sold in 2021 ?
1. The first tweet, sold for $2.9 million
2. Hashmasks, sold for $16 million
3. Doge NFT, sold for $4 million
4. Grimes NFT, sold for $6 million
5. Everydays: the First 5000 Days, sold for $69 million
6. Rick and Morty NFT, sold for $1.6 million
7. Crossroads NFT, sold for $6.6 million
8. CryptoPunks #7804, sold for $7.5 million
9. Genesis estate NFT, sold for $1.5 million
10. World Wide Web Source Code NFT, sold for $5.4 million